Thursday, November 26, 2015

GunFail

I got shot...

November 23, 2015 in Oceanside, New Jersey, knowing the guns don't shoot people, people do, I carelessly pulled my gun from my shoulder holster and shot myself in the chest. I staggered outside where a neighbor saw me and called 911. I was barely able to tell police what happened. My prognosis is uncertain.

I was just two-years old, but I managed to find my parents' loaded weapon. I shot myself with their gun. Now my parents, whom I depend on for everything, have been charged with manslaughter and will probably have to go to jail. I'd be very sad if I wasn't dead.

I'm a police officer. While off-duty, I managed to shoot myself, despite the training I've had in the safe handling of a gun. Thank goodness I didn't hurt anyone else.

November 23, 2015 – I'm a sixteen year-old boy who got shot by a sixteen year old friend. Nice friend – he took the gun and ran. Oh, well, I was transported to the hospital where they pronounced me dead. But hey, we had fun playing with the gun.

November 23, 1015 – I'm ten-years-old and I was in a park with a lot of other people participating in making a music video. Some people with guns came by and shot at us. I was shot along with 16 other people. Police are still looking for the shooters. But it's okay because at least those shooters got to enjoy their second amendment freedoms.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/11/23/new-orleans-park-shooting-second-line/76239788/

No comments: