Friday, January 31, 2014

Sounds like treason to me - just sayin'

Retired Army General To Tea Party Group: I Would Lead A Coup Against The U.S. Government (Click on this link to read more)


By Mike Rivera    on January 28, 2014 at 1:55 pm
.
Tea Party leader, retired Army general and former Fox News contributor Paul Vallely in a recently published video told a Tea Party group that, if given the troops, he would lead a coup against the U.S. government.
.
Vallely has called made his comments in a discussion with an Arizona-based Tea Party group last December, a recording of which the website Right Wing Watch recently acquired. "I had a call this afternoon from Idaho, the gentleman said, 'If I give you 250,000 Marines to go to Washington, will you lead them?'" Vallely, who was Fox News' senior military analyst during the Iraq War, told the group. "I said, 'Yes, I will, I'll surround the White House and I'll surround the Capitol building, but it's going to take physical presence to do things."

No comments: