Saturday, July 28, 2012

Political imagery and commentary

What religion SHOULD be teaching us about our difficult economic times.

A letter that should be written and re-written every day.

And this is just a small part of the reason, as a progressive, that I won't donate a nickle to his campaign.

When it comes to polling, the manner in which the question is asked is of paramount importance.

Why is this guy still relevant? He's already proven himself to be out of tune.

I hear that, Cher!

CNN - I hardly tune them in any more because they have become so poorly run. They really, really need some new management and a new mission statement that has them reporting the news 24/7, not just parroting Fox.

Jon Stewart has a great way of illustrating Fox News.

The right -wing has a short term memory loss when it comes to their own actions. Also remember Part D for Medicare which they supported, passed and failed to fund? I hoe so, because they forgot about it.

This rather the way I feel about discussions with conservatives.

I don't care which side of the political debates you are on - stupid is stupid.

No comments: