Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The limp-wristed, weak-kneed Democrats

A few days ago I went out to breakfast with my wife and during a moment of silence, I began to pour out some of my frustration over the Democrats and their inability to get some real, significant reforms passed. Obama in particular is proving to be a major, no - make that MAJOR fucking disappointment. I squealed on through the whole meal, until I was full and exhausted. My poor wife had to sit through it all.

I came home and found this on the web...


5 Jokes About The Apparent Eagerness Of Certain Democratic Members Of Congress To Abandon Health Care Reform In Light Of Scott Brown’s Electoral Victory

1. A Democratic congressman walks into a bar. The bartender says, “Sorry, we don’t serve your kind here.” The Democratic congressman whimpers, “You’re right, I’m sorry, I never should’ve come in here, it’s all my fault, boo-hoo, please, bend me over, I’ll do whatever you want because I’m a little punk.” The bartender says, “Jesus Christ, you people are pathetic.”

2. What do you call a dead baby with no arms and no legs wearing a sombrero? I don’t know, but whatever you call it, it’s got about 1,000% more fight in it than these jackass Democrats.

You can read the rest of the "jokes" HERE.
-

No comments: