Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Some Days I Just Can't Stand It (News) (Commentary)

Do you suppose that the drugs Republicans are allowed to take are somehow better than the drugs the rest of us get? I mean, how else could they maintain their blind allegiance to President Bush? And on top of that, this morning on CNN I watched in horror as I realized that Mike Huckabee is still getting a lot of votes in the Republican primary, especially in rural areas of the south (Virginia, yesterday). I had always assumed that humans were actually smarter than a rat’s behind, but I’m no longer so sure.

The following is what started me on this thread today - a quote from former Attorney General John Ashcroft – from the
Saint Louis Post

"The president of the United States has been among the most respectful of all leaders ever engaged in the responsibility of fighting for freedom,'' Ashcroft said, and has been "most respectful in terms of respecting the civil liberties and rights of individuals while engaged in the important task of fighting for freedom."

No comments: