Monday, August 27, 2007

Did You Know - Ted Haggard

I do not have brass balls. I'm not one of those folks who is so self-confident that I believe the whole world loves me, so it is hard for me to understand those that DO have brass balls. The following is just priceless in my own humble opinion.

Have some extra cash? Feel like going to heaven? Then you might consider sending Ted Haggard and his family some monthly checks for the next two years while they move into a halfway house and get psychology and counseling degrees from the University of Phoenix.

An excerpt from a letter from Ted:

It looks as though it will take two years for us to have adequate earning power again, so we are looking for people who will help us monthly for two years. During that time we will continue as full time students, and then, when I graduate, we won't need outside support any longer.


Ted Haggard, you may recall, is the former minister who preached an anti-homosexual agenda, then was caught having relations with a gay prostitute who was selling him drugs.

From J-Walk Blog.

No comments: