Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The Bushinistas


In my "not-so-humble" opinion, most of the Bushinistas are not very nice people. Despite their professed love of the Christian Church and their devotion to Jesus, they're missing something. They are in fact, mean and nasty. Pat Buchannan, referring to Osama bin Laden had this to say just 2 days ago on the McLaughlin Group...

John, I take him seriously for this reason. What Bin Laden is doing, he's been eclipsed by Zarqawi and Zawahiri. And what he is doing, he is saying with this what Clinton said. I am relevant- I am here- I am alive...

Now what purpose can there be in this - comparing the villainous, vile and murdering Osama bin Laden with an ex-President of the US? It is spiteful, vengeful and hateful speech and it doesn't even make any sense. Where is his God now?

No comments: